Many of us have become habitual overthinkers because it gives us the illusion that we’re doing something about the problem we’re overthinking about.
‘Stop Overthinking’ is a book that understands where you’ve been through, the exhausting situation you’ve put yourself into, and how you lose your mind in the trap of anxiety and stress. Acclaimed author Nick Trenton will walk you through the obstacles with detailed and proven techniques to help you rewire your brain, control your thoughts, and change your mental habits. What’s more, the book will provide you scientific approaches to completely change the way you think and feel about yourself by ending the vicious thought patterns.
Overthinking is the biggest cause of unhappiness. Don’t get stuck in a never-ending thought loop. Stay present and keep your mind off things that don’t matter, and never will. No more self-deprecating talk. No more sleepless nights with racing thoughts. Free your mind from overthinking and achieve more, feel better, and unleash your potential. Finally be able to live in the present moment.
The book will provide you with scientific approaches to:
- How to be aware of your negative spiral triggers
- Identify and recognize your inner anxieties
- How to keep the focus on relaxation and action
- Proven methods to overcome stress attacks
- Learn to declutter your mind and find focus
- Example driven steps for reducing anxiety
- Helps identify the root cause for an over-active thought process.
- Helps identify actual threats from trauma responses, thereby leading to a calmer and less anxious head space.
Add this bestseller self help book to your reading list now!