These days, collecting data associated with the visitors on the website has become a standard marketing practice. Using this data, we can improve the user experience, refine our marketing strategy and, in some cases, earn some revenue.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We receive, collect and store any information that you enter on our website or provide us in any other way.
- In addition when you visit the website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the website, and information about how you interact with the website. We collect this Information by using Cookies, and third party apps such as Google Analytics, Google Adsense, and Google Ads.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect such information for the following purposes:
- To improve the user experience and optimize our website for better performance. For example, by generating analytics about how our users browse and interact with the website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
- To earn some revenue by placing ads on our website through Google Adsense.
- To help us screen for potential risk and fraud.
- To be able to contact our users about the updates through email provided.
- To comply with any applicable laws or regulations.
MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
This website is hosted on the WordPress.com platform. It provides us with the online platform that allow us to provide our services to you. Your data may be stored through WordPress.com data storage, databases, and the general WordPress.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose Personal Data from children under 18. If you believe that we have collected, used or disclosed Personal Data of a child under the age of 18, please contact us using the contact information below so that we can take appropriate action.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.